If you love Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively as much as we do, then you probably already follow the cute ways in which they constantly troll each other online. Although no relationship is perfect, theirs certainly comes very close. And after reading through this list, you'll be able to see why:
1. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds met in 2010 when they were cast as the leads in Green Lantern.
2. At this time, Blake was dating Gossip Girl co-star Penn Badgley while Ryan was married to Scarlett Johansson.
3. After Blake and Penn broke up and Ryan got divorced, the two went on a double date; Blake was there for another man, and Ryan there for another woman.
4. Of that date, Ryan said: "That was the most awkward date [from their perspective] probably because we were just like fireworks coming across."
5. Blake didn't exactly feel that way, though. She said, "[That date] went well for him. I don't know about fireworks for me."
6. They'd sit around and try to think of people the other could date. "Oh, who would be good for you?" We'd sit around being like, "Oh jeez, do you know anyone?" And it didn't click for, I mean, a good year and a half. Like, "Oh hey, wait, hold on. We could date!" says Blake.
7. After they were spotted together in Boston in 2011, sources confirmed they were a couple.
8. They fell in love in Japanese restaurant O Ya in Boston.
9. Blake and Ryan requested a coloring book so they could play Tic-Tac-Toe while on a dinner date in Vancouver.
10. In September 2012, Blake and Ryan held a secret wedding in South Carolina.
11. Featured in their wedding were: an impressive dessert table, a sky lantern release, and a performance by Florence Welch.
12. They say the secret to their successful marriage is that they don't work at the same time.
13. And, according to Blake at least, the fact that they are friends first and foremost. "That's what I appreciate about our relationship is that he really is—he's my friend, first and foremost still, you know? Not just in our history but in everyday life, he is my friend first. And I think that's the secret to happiness. I don't know! I don't know the secret to happiness, but the secret to my happiness."
14. She also likes the fact that "he lived so much before we got together, he's the exact realized person that he should be." Ryan is 10 years Blake's senior.
15. They have to daughters together: James was born in December 2014 and Inez in September 2016.
16. Ryan says he played "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye while Blake was in labor with James.
17. He's said he cried like a "sprinkler head" when his first daughter was born.
18. They made their first public appearance as a family in December 2016 when Ryan accepted a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
19. One thing Ryan does that annoys Blake is talk in a movie trailer voice.
20. The only woman with Blake's permission to "creep up on" Ryan is Martha Stewart. That's because she "saved" their wedding from becoming "a disaster."
21. Blake loves to bake so much that Ryan dubbed their kitchen "The Blakery."
22. The couple are big fans of HGTV's Fixer Upper.
23. Oh, and they love playing Guitar Hero together.
24. They're both really good at giving gifts: Blake once surprised Ryan with a book of short stories written by loved ones, and he once gifted her a video compilation of important people in her life.
25. The most romantic thing Ryan says he's ever done for Blake is fly halfway across the world to see her for one day.