Would it be nice to have a significant other who gifts you flowers and jewelry for seemingly no reason? Who calls you just to tell you you’re beautiful? Who plans thoughtful, intricate outings months and months in advance of your anniversary? Sure.
But a significant other who makes fun of your clothes, can’t behave in a department store, and is infuriating in almost every single way is arguably EVEN BETTER…right?
26. The boyfriend who doesn’t understand his girlfriend’s shoes.
25. The S.O. who just wanted a different perspective:
24. And the one who didn’t quite think things through:
so a girl found my phone in the restroom and my bf is mentally challenged pic.twitter.com/BzvpIcRcB7
— ? (@vngelllll) February 22, 2018
23. The boyfriend who gave the gift of song…kind of:
I thought falling asleep on FaceTime was a myth, until I received this… pic.twitter.com/kHzecICwVG
— Emma Newman (@emlounewman) March 3, 2018
22. And the one who commemorated his S.O.’s first fart in front of him…with this cake:
21. And the one who googly-eyed everything in the fridge:
Men so annoying pic.twitter.com/dfyoAsuQAD
— She (@LipstickThuggin) November 26, 2017
20. The dude who knows exactly where he keeps his stationary:
men honestly are something else pic.twitter.com/y0k9HpqNUn
— ciara tobin (@CiaraTobin) April 5, 2018
19. The boyfriend who freshened up, alright:
18. And the one who sure knows how to squash an argument:
I send this 3 page essay to my bf in a argument this is what he texts back ?? pic.twitter.com/rpUlXgXvMv
— Long Live T.reed❤ (@XOashh_) March 4, 2018
17. The guy who knows what he wants:
16. And the best candid photog there ever was: